Thursday, 26 May 2011

PUT ME ON IT x BBC 6 MUSIC

Photobucket
Lianne La Havas

We were invited to play a few tracks we're listening to at the moment for Tom Robinson's BBC Radio 6 Music Show "Now Playing", there's one day left to listen to the whole show, but they sent over our 5 mins so I've uploaded it below in case you'd like to hear it.  We played an exclusive called Clara Barton from Oddisee's forthcoming instrumental album Rock Creek Park, Løb Stop Stå by Boom Clap Bachelors, and Final Form by Lianne La Havas.

FYI they also cut down the list of artists I said I was listening to! I actually said - Valentina, Oddisee, Michael Kiwanuka, Stac, Debruit, Eska, Tanya Auclair, Olivier Daysoul, Quadron, Dam Funk, Micachu, Tune Yards, Bilal, Brittany Bosco, Tranqill (no wonder they cut it down).

   PUT ME ON IT ON 6 MUSIC by ameliaideh

I also wrote an article for their blog -

"In Search of Buried Treasure"
A lot of music bloggers lay claim to the title "curator", but I can't remember the last time I went to a gallery where the curator was shoving last weeks exhibition out of the back door before I had a chance to see it, whilst bustling past me to usher in ten random new paintings, half of them rubbish, still dripping wet and unframed...

Read the rest over @ BBC6

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails