Friday, 11 June 2010

Paul White - Pride / The Purple Brain



I forgot to post this despite the fact it has puppets in it. It comes from Paul White's new album "Paul White and The Purple Brain". One Handed Music sent a very nice email in their usual fantastically written copy about it being psychedelic and all the notes being taken from the work of an obscure Swedish musician called S.T. Mikael and the pack being made out of wonderful things for the environment, but for some reason I have fixated on the fact they made an  a c t u a l   p u r p l e   b r a i n !! I really want one, I can't explain why, I have no plans for what for what I would do with it, I just want one.
Here is a free track from the album. To buy it click here

<a href="http://paulwhite.bandcamp.com/track/organ-therapy">Organ Therapy by Paul White</a>

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails