Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Illum Sphere & EMN Live AV Set

When the shiny ball of light rubbed his hands together gleefully and informed me he'd just made a live set I didn't really know what he meant - and now I do, it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it.

I love it when producers* come up with a live show, but I wish I didn't have to wait for that to hear them spin their own tunes (because they often feel awkward doing it) - my logic is that if you're a producer DJ the audience are probably fans of your music and are hoping to hear some of it. I've even been to album launches where no one played any music off the album being launched!

*NB, I think the shiny ball of light does play some of his own stuff when he's DJing, I've only seen him once but it was enough for him to become an instant favourite.


Related Posts with Thumbnails