Thursday, 10 June 2010

Cee Lo Green – Stray Bullets [Mixtape]

I've been sitting on this all week, sorry. I love Cee Lo so much I just wasn't ready to listen to it (I mean, there's even a new Goodie Mob song on here!), but I got myself together this morning and it was worth the wait. I seriously cannot wait for his new album "Ladykiller". The artwork and the "mixtape" title are so misleading, even if it is supposedly made of gold - this is just a brilliant project. My favourites on the first listen are "Is It?" (modern classic) and "I'll Kill Her" (hilarious story). I suspect I'll have a lot more favourites by the third listen. Just download the thing if you haven't already.

Download Link

01. Goldschläger (Produced by The Grey Area)
02. You Don’t Shock Me Anymore (Produced by The Grey Area)
03. Cho Cha the Cat (with the B-52’s) (Produced by The Teddy Bears)
04. I Like It (Produced by The Grey Area)
05. Little Black Book (Produced by The Grey Area)
06. Talking To Strangers (Produced by The Grey Area)
07. ChamPain (Produced by Doc & The Grey Area)
08. Night Train (with the Goodie Mob) (Produced by The Grey Area & Anthony Kronfle)
09. The Secret (Produced by The Grey Area)
10. Sophistic@ted B!$ch (Produced by The Grey Area)
11. I’ll Kill Her (feat. ME & LOnan the Destroyer) (Produced by ?????)
12. Is It? (Produced by The Grey Area)
13. Super Woman Theme Song (Produced by The Grey Area)
14. Night Cap Outro (One Last Shot of Goldschläger) (Produced by The Grey Area)


Related Posts with Thumbnails