Monday, 1 February 2010


I think this is my favourite so far. Having a new D'Angelo track from James River and a new(ish) Erykah Badu track appear in the same week is almost too much for me. Also very excited to have two of my favourite rappers around on here - Homeboy Sandman and Professor Green. They're very different of course but I will be watching both of them closely this year and expecting good things. The rest is my usual selection of random things I love.

Download HERE

*WE LOVE... is a big one click download of carefully selected individual tracks sourced from reputable blogs & artists we love... 


Collie Buddz - Phonecall
Corinne Bailey Rae - I'd Do It All Again (Acoustic Version)
D'Angelo - 1000 Deaths
Damian Marley & Nasir Jones - As We Enter
DTMD - What That Mean
Erykah Badu - Jump In The Air (feat. Lil Wayne & Bilal)
Fingathing - You Fly Me
Flying Lotus - Sangria Spin Cycles
Folk & Stress - Drainos (prod by Madlib)
Little Dragon feat. 1-O.A.K. - Blinking Pigs (1-O.A.K. 'God Made Me Funky' Remix)
Oddisee - Khartoum
Oddisee - San Fran
P.SO - Incredible (Soundmen Remix) f. Homeboy Sandman, 8thW1 & Fresh Daily
Pharrell & The Yessirs - Young Girl f. Jay-Z
Professor Green - Ballers Is Bouncin' (London)
Wiley - Never Be Your Woman (feat. Emeli Sandé) (Solo REMIX)
6th Sense & Homeboy Sandman - The Abduction


Related Posts with Thumbnails