Monday, 15 February 2010


Highlights from blog land over the last couple of weeks have to be The Roots working with Miguel Atwood Ferguson on Antiquity, Illum Sphere's Agent White (I love the way he makes proper songs), Miles Bonny Never Be The Same (check out his Bandcamp for more music), and that Freeway & Jake One tune is BIG. I can't explain to you why I like the Kate Nash song so much, you'll either love it or hate it, and I noticed over at Spine TV Ahu gave away the Mr Beatnick remix of Walk which I adore. Everything else is the usual random mix of things I love.

Download - Mediafire

*WE LOVE... is a big one click download of carefully selected individual tracks sourced from reputable blogs & artists we love. Please email us ( if we've uploaded a non-promo track in error or to send us something you love.


AFTA-1 x Nikko - Chemical Reaction
Daedelus - Order Of The Golden Dawn
Diamond District - Who I Be (Marco Polo Remix)
Donwill - Chic
eLan - health master 3000 (ft. marzio)
Erykah Badu - Window Seat
Flying Lotus - Quakes
Freeway & Jake One - One Thing feat. Raekwon
Illum Sphere - Agent White
Joy Orbison - BRKLN CLLN (Michna's Brooklyn Bridge Remix)
Jungle Drums ft Ahu- Walk (MrBeatnick RMX)
Kate Nash - I Just Love You More
Lupe Fiasco - What U Want
Major Lazer - Sound of Siren (feat. M.I.A. and Busy Signal)
Miles Bonny - Never Be The Same
Quadron - Average Fruit
The Roots & Miguel Atwood-Ferguson - Antiquity
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - I Learned the Hard Way


Related Posts with Thumbnails