Friday, 19 February 2010

It's ok, they were joking.

The internet is so open to misinterpretation. When I first saw the "We Are The World" remake, I thought it was a joke which wasn't funny enough to post. Turns out I was wrong, it was real, and it was so bad both Rappers I Know & Ill Doctrine closed their sites - claiming it was so bad it killed hip hop.



Rappers I Know was of course back the next day, and Jay Smooth has just moved. Which is lucky really because then we would have had to organise some kind of awareness campaign about the terrible dangers of touching classic material, the detrimental effects it can have on society, and the benefits of originality... maybe we should do that anyway before another masterpiece is destroyed in the name of charity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails