1. Put together a 30 minute mix that represents you and what you’d want to play at BLOC, no restrictions.
2. Upload your mix to Mixcloud.com. Make sure you name it “BLOC Make Music 2010 Competition Mix“, and tag it “BLOC competition“. If you fail to tag your mix correctly, it may be missed.
3. Choose some dope artwork. This is not necessarily part of the judging criteria, we just like nice design!
1. The winner will be selected by a combination of the community and the judges
2. The community means popularity (number of plays and number of favourites) as well as quality of comments/feedback.
3. The judges will be the Man Make Music team and the BLOC team.
1. 1 hour set at the BLOC Weekend on the evening of Saturday 13th March 2010
2. 1 x free entry to BLOC Weekend
3. Respect and kudos from your peers!
The closing date for mix submissions is Friday 22nd January 2010, and the winner will be announced a couple of weeks later. For more info visit the Mixcloud competitions page.