Monday, 28 December 2009

WE LOVE...VOL 11

Two chunky downloads in a row because I was late last week, oops! I don't know about anyone else but my English cynicism leapt to the fore when I heard the title of Black Milk's new album ("Album of the Year"), I hate gimmicks, especially from talented people - bah humbug. I am slowly being bludgeoned to death with Drake at home so in a bid to "get it" I've added one of his tracks on here *NB he's not doing that annoying "sexy talking" thing in this one, and I actually prefer Sonnymoon's version of Houstatlantavegas. Very, very excited about Tweet's new album Love, Tweet which is dropping in 2010 - I've got the first leak on repeat and I hope you enjoy it too!

Download HERE 

Tracklisting

Keep Going - Black Milk
Drake - Its Been A Pleasure - Drake
Didn't Cha Know (Biscope Boot Rmx) - Erykah Badu
Ancestors - Gonjasufi
Lost Frost (Devonwho Remix) - Graintable
Permission - J*DaVeY
I'm Beaming  - Lupe Fiasco
Just Begun - Reflection Eternal/Jay Electronica,/J. Cole/Mos Def
Soul Litchfield - Throw Ups - Saturn Never Sleeps
Houstatlantavegas - Sonnymoon
Don't Push Me (The Clonious Remix) Feat. Ty - Tettorybad
Love Again -Tweet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails