Monday, 28 December 2009

WE LOVE...VOL 10

The usual mixture of randomness from me. I haven't posted the J*Davey Mistape because every track is featured on a We Love already so I thought it was overkill. I'm really feeling the Jesse Boykins remixes, have laughed my ass off to "Egg Nog" by Kev Brown, and have been doing some serious face dancing to Ofege and the Ty rework.

Download and enjoy HERE

Tracklist 

Sunshine - Apple Juice Kid
I Mean Business (yU Remix) - Diamond District
Quakes - Flying Lotus
Heartbeat (J.Period Remix) f. Talib Kweli - J.Period & Nneka
Get Together - J*DaVeY
Stress & Survival f/ Rasco - Jaylib
Amorous_(AFTA-1_LOVE-MIX) - Jesse Boykins III
Shine (Ruckazoid REMIX) - Jesse Boykins III
Kev Brown - Egg Nog - Low Budget Crew
It Kills Me - Melanie Fiona Ft Ghostface
Gbe mi Lo - Ofege
Wait A Minute (Greymatter Rework) - Ty
Electric Love (Nicolay Remix) - Vikter Duplaix

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails