Monday, 21 December 2009

Baileys on the Rocks (worst pun ever?)

Corrine Bailey Rae.
Remember her? Cute woman, cute music, cute voice, really nice, inoffensive sound/package. Really Sweet.
I was really surprised by her new single, I'd Do It Again. Strong, beautiful, painful, calm and progressive. I could talk about how recent tragic events in her life could have contributed to this new development but that would be cheap. It would take away from the song writing and that would be cheating you, I really felt it. I think you will too.

You have two options, the official video I'd Do It Again or the Jools Holland performance. (I hope his last name is Holland, after I wrote that I became unsure and now I'm positive that Jools Holland is a mayonnaise brand or something)

Mburu-Bowie x

OFFCIAL VIDEO


CORRINE BAILEY RAE on LATER WITH JOOLS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails