Sunday, 8 November 2009

Micachu...

I suddenly realised I don't think I've ever written anything about Micachu. I think that might be because I had no idea what to say so I kept forgetting to write something. I can't compare her or her music to anything very effectively, all I know is I like what she does. It's interesting and forward thinking without becoming inaccessible, and retains the melody that makes listening enjoyable - that fine line that characters like Bjork and the man who first signed her, Matthew Herbert, seem to tread effortlessly. I think the best thing is to stick up a few of my favourite bits and let the work speak for itself. 

Download the Kwesachu mixtape from June created by Micachu & Kwes
kwesachumixtapevol1formyspace

Play these videos all at the same time...



Wait til they have finished to play this one though...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails