Sunday, 25 October 2009


I don't know about you but I tend to find the trawl through blogs for new music I'll enjoy a bit like panning for gold, so I've decided to start putting together regular (I'm aiming for weekly!) mixes for you, the same way I used to make CDs for my friends. They'll include my favourite stuff from the past week on PMOI, possibly a few things I didn't have time to post, and some gems from the vaults. To start things off I'm putting up Volumes 1 & 2...

Click to download 

We Love... Vol 2

Full Tracklisting

Big Pooh (Chris Read Remix) - Strongest Man
Clipse feat. Camron - Popular Demand (Popeyes)
DâM-FunK - Santa Ana Condition
Diamond District - Hologram
fLako feat Amenta - 04500
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - War
Kyla & Crazy Cousinz - Do You Mind (Reggae Remix)
LDNZoo - Not Relevant (*From HHHD Compilation Vol 1)
Nneka - The Uncomfortable Truth
Shafiq Husayn ft Bilal - 3 Cheeba Remix (Nottz)


Related Posts with Thumbnails