Wednesday, 9 September 2009
Commands for this morning's mission:
1. Go here - http://www.myspace.com/thebatteryappletrees
2. Preview audio
3. Go here - http://www.archive.org/details/YearOfTheB.a.t.-ASide
4. Download first half of FREE ALBUM
5. Go here - http://www.archive.org/details/YearOfTheB.a.t.-BSide
6. Download second half of aforementioned free album
7. Add downloads to your "listen to on constant repeat" playlist.
8. Go back to the Myspace page and tell the Battery Apple Trees how much you love them for making such a lush, eclectic album. Because, you know, in the absence of fiscal rewards, bands thrive on hearing that their outputs are well-received.
If you're really pushed for time, skip the first two steps. Seriously.
Posted by jsamlarose at 08:14