Sunday, 27 September 2009

Currently Listening to....

A little update on what I really have been enjoying listening too....



I still have yet to purchase the album as I get paid tomorrow (hurrah!) but I oh so looove this song, Its perfect for my weekend morning jogs Ive started to take up and my mind just drifts...

The next song is something that my office regularly hear as we are addicted to Radio 6 (Go George Lamb and his antics every morning)...I havent heard their album..and it does seem a bit of a one hit wonder for my playlist (i get bored of Indie bands for the past 3 years as they all seem to blur in my ears a little)...its mellow style reminds me of if U2 and Muse if they were to get high and do a lil session in LA over summer....


(Full post>>)


I'm also currently revisiting old hiphop tracks I listened to through my shelf and came across a few tracks which I shall share in posts to come...

I have this addiction to this song...



....and this....



.. hope you enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails