Tuesday, 18 August 2009

VV Brown - Game Over (Video)

I was very much on the fence at first with VV Brown - I just couldn't work out if I thought much of her music or not. After numerous posts of that nature I've realised I'm not posting audio, just video, and as a visual creature she's certainly likeable. I do believe she probably has a lot of talent but seems to be turning in to a singing pair of legs, much like Amerie, but with an avant-garde, highly styled twist. I suppose there are worse things.

2 comments:

  1. a great singing pair of legs! LMAO

    She is actually a very talented young lady but the music...is all over the place...a real shame this girl obviously doesn't get decent advice. The talented VV Brown does remarkably unambitious, sub-standard music. It's such a WASTE of...legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's hot, young and British and waaaay better than the usual Girls Aloud type nonsense. Let's support her and her great legs.x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails