Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Miles Bonny - A Song From Miles (Kermit the Frog Cover)

I can't quite believe I just wrote "Miles Bonny - A Song From Miles (Kermit the Frog Cover)" as the title of a blog post. More unbelievably - this is going straight in to my top 10 of 2009 so far. Miles has just surpassed himself with this heartachingly beautiful piece - I was going to post the video of Kermit but if I don't this will always be that gorgeous Miles Bonny song to you...please download it HERE. (If you do want to check the videos click here.)
It's part of Hooch Soul, a collection of songs Mr Bonny is adding to or covering which I believe will be on sale soon.

http://milesbonny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/milesbonny_hooch-editions-edits-cover.jpg
Props to Jus Like Music for the heads up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails