Thursday, 18 June 2009

Kissey Asplund - Creep

Gorgeousness from Kissey Asplund...a little hard to reconcile the romantic beauty of her voice with the lyrics to this classic but you get the link above to subscribe to her blog - it's always full of good things...

... So today I didn't know really what to do in the studio...i didn't feel like writing, singing...but not my music... I've been listening to Radiohead a lot lately so i decided to record a quick unplugged-nonmixed- cover of 'Creep'. The song is just soooooooo damn good and Tom Yorke does it soooo brilliant... I want you to have that in mind, this is just me doing something else and not me going for the Creep-trofé.

Download (MediaFire)
Download (Zshare)

1 comment:

  1. When I first came across her myspace, all i could say was "Wow!"
    She is quite unique. Thanks for the track.
    Downloading Now.



Related Posts with Thumbnails