Monday, 18 May 2009

Our first ever Twitter competition - tickets for DJ Vadim's launch party

I've been throwing random free stuff at our Facebook group for ages = crazy inbox for me. I'm going to see if Twitter makes it slightly easier to manage ticket competitons.

SO - 9.30pm GMT (I'll try not to make it BPT), I'll be giving away two tickets for DJ Vadim's launch party for his new album"U Can't Learn Imaginashun" on Twitter. The competition will be open for an hour & I'll pick a name at random - all you have to do is write "@putmeonit I want to go to the @DJVadim album launch on 21st May". Find me at

Take a listen to some of the new album here - I have to say - after having the most incredibly difficult 2008 (big family issues & ocular cancer?!), DJ Vadim has come back with an absolute killer. I think his adopted home (LDN) really needs to get behind this.



Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails