Monday, 20 April 2009

EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD: "Can't Complain" Faith Evans vs The Jones Girls (Aaron Jerome re-edit)

I've been talking about Aaron Jerome ever since I was given his debut album Time To Rearrange in '07 and fell in love with it. I still play it all the time - it's a beautifully put together, extremely diverse piece featuring loads of other fantastic artists inclusing - Andreya Triana, Simphiwe Dana & Yungun to name a few.

Aaron is one of several artists who send me their music but I can't blog it, which kills me! So I hassled him & we got a PMOI exclusive - apparently the only other person is Gilles P who played it on his show. I spent most of today jamming to this in my garden - it's deliciously summery. Check out Aarons myspace for more - I love the Little Dragon & Adele remixes...


Enjoy - "Can't Complain" Faith Evans vs The Jones Girls (Aaron Jerome re-edit)

http://www.zshare.net/download/58928063c70146cf/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails