Tuesday, 21 April 2009

A COUPLE OF BLOGS

So I never really share this info, but It's essential. Some of the sites you may know.
My online daily routine normally consists of Skysports at 7am with a coffee. (not relevant)

I then check out the following:

THE MOST INFLUENTIAL
SPINE MAGAZINE
CHAIRMAN MAO
DJ ANONYMOUS

I then check to see if any of the following have got any updated stock:

FAZGROOVE
NICK THE RECORD
EARCAVE

(I then do the standard, youtube, ebay cut and paste to see if I can find it cheaper. Some records will be lodged in the brain for record shopping :)

Earlier today I came across a Count Bass D interview I thought it was quite relevant that he was talking about digging and how poeple dont really do it anymore. He says people go from blog to blog downloading etc etc. He's right, but its also a good thing. He made a point about people only buying old records because they heard them being sampled by Dilla,Pete Rock etc. Thats how Hip Hop educated me. I love Count Bass D. He is so true to what he does it hurts.

..What a nice day

4 comments:

  1. You mean after you religiously read PMOI?! ;-)

    I'll have to come back with some of mine soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you dig the interview. Definitely keep the site on lock, we do plenty of stuff like that.

    And I'm with you, I don't know how to feel about it. As much as I like heading to the record store and picking stuff up, its nice to be able to hear stuff so easily on the internet. And if I'm really feeling it, I'll go out and cop, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dj anonymous´ blog is what´s up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, great more music stores to check - arrrgh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails