Friday, 13 March 2009

...and my spare ticket for Q-Tip at The Roundhouse goes to....



I wasn't expecting the response I had at all when I offered members of the PMOI facebook group a spare ticket - begging, black mail, the famous card, the friendship card, bribery, and worst of all people being really sweet. I said I was picking a name at random and I did - I just didn't have a big enough hat. After all the pressure I felt I had to prove to you guys I didn't cheat, so there's your proof. Katie I'll send you a message later to arrange things...

Huge apologies to all of you who didn't get the ticket - just remember to check the blog regularly, we were the first to announce the Q-Tip gig (I had to tell the Roundhouse box office assistant which date it was on and who he was), and since then we've written about the upcoming Black Milk & Elzhi, Cubic Zirconia & Madlib + J.Rocc shows. That's um, why it's called "Put Me On It"...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't believe I missed that? I very nearly launched a campaign on twitter to get one but no result.. oh well seems everyone enjoyed it though.

    Harlem
    harlemloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails