Sunday, 11 January 2009

Kidkanevil please.

For some reason Kidkanevil is one of those producers who remained in my guilty pleasures filing cabinet - I love you lot but I don't actually share everything I listen to with you, (I have seem to have DJ mentality, just not the skills). It's time.
Check him out, I truly cannot find a single thing he's made I'm not feeling - you can download his first album Problems and Solutions from his myspace but you need to buy his second Back Off Man, I'm a Scientist, ft Blu, Kissey Asplund, Bonobo, Justin Percival & Taprikk Sweezee. I'm going to take it further - I think he might be one of my top 5 favourite producers around at the moment (I will not divulge who the others are, dangerous territory).

Here's a mix he made recently for Wax Poetics, and you can catch him DJing at Herbal on 6th Feb for the Frank n Dank Doctors Orders Party - which we'll all obviously be at.

Download here
1. Paddy Roberts – The Big DJ - Decca
2. Laura J Martin – Doki Doki (kidkanevil remix) – First Word
3. Waajeed – Tron – Bling 47
4. J Dilla – CDR beat - ????
5. Madlib – Get Dollaz (24-7) – Stones Throw
6. Radiohead – Reckoner (kidkanevil remix) - unreleased
7. Rustie – Dog Face – Up My Aly
8. The Long Lost – Woebegone (Flying Lotus’ Luckiest Charm remix) – Ninja Tune
9. Isao Tomita - Passepied – BMG
10. ???? – Cat Woman - ????
11. Kalyanji Anandji – Na Na Na Yeh Kya Karne Lage Ho – Polydor
12. Asha Bhosle & Chorus – Bongo Bongo - The Gramaphone Company Of India Limited
13. Joe Harriott – Contrasts – Atlantic
14. Eddie Harris – I Need Some Money – Atlantic
15. Cody Chestnutt – B***h, I’m Boke – Ready Set Go!
16. Q-Tip – The Renaissance – Motown
17. J Dilla – Featuring Fat Cat Inst – BBE
18. J Dilla – Creepin On You - ????
19. Kankick – Say – Up Above
20. Sa-Ra – Go Ahead – Jazzy Sport
21. Madlib – The Message - ????
22. Mighty Mo and the Winchester Seven – The Next Message – Peace St
23. 6ix Toys – Voodoo People – First Word

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails