Monday, 12 January 2009

Cheap News For Free

Hi folks!
12 days into the new year and I decided to take time out of procrastinating aaaaannnnnddd fill your heads with rubbish. If you care about your intelligence, please skip along.

Can Someone please tell me what this means?

BBC 6 Music will this week launch an advertisment which will feature a "discerning ear-shaped nostril "which will sniff out quality music on the streets. The creator of the ad campaign, Damon Collins, released the following statement: "Such a cutting edge and fresh digital radio station requires something appropriately innovative to promote it, and we hope we've done that". But, can anyone what it is and what sniffing out music on the streets actually means? I don't get it. Am I stupid? I can't understand them.

Amy Winehouse; Because She Finally Cares
(from the tabloid that likes to rip her apart)
Ah! It seems that Our Country's beloved *cough, cough* can finally smell the coffee... When I think about it, my anger is slightly unjustified, because, why should I expect her to be able to smell coffee when her nose and all it's natural functions are constantly high. She says: "My skin was a spotty mess and I was so pale and skinny. I thought to myself, 'Girl, you got to sort yourself out or you'll be dead soon'".

Speaking of life before St Lucia, she continued: "I was depressed, doing drugs and had no life in me at all. Coming here has changed everything. Home is hell for me. I've escaped from it. There are drugs everywhere. I can't do anything without everyone thinking I'm off my head on drugs, although half the time they were right, I was. But here I feel so calm and peaceful and for the first time I can definitely say I am off the drugs. I haven't touched anything since I arrived and I feel the best I have in years".

She even told 'The Tabloid That Likes To Rip Her Apart' of plans to record new material; "Most nights I've done a few songs on the piano for a laugh but I'm starting to think about recording again. I want to capture how happy I am right now in some new songs".


KANYE WEST; Just Like Björk

This story gets two tittles because it leaves me speechless. I want to laugh and I'm scared at the same time. West
He told Vibe Magazine: "It's like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you'd be like, 'Oh, that's Björk'. But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture". He better do it before Jan 20th, cos someone, and I'm not saying who, might just beat him to it.

Hope you enjoyed the trash!

1 comment:

  1. Who's going to beat him to it??? I can see why you're scared, no one in this world wants to see Kanye naked. Thank you for the update Mrs.



Related Posts with Thumbnails