Thursday, 25 December 2008

A little present for you - the PMOI Xmas CD download

I'm not really in to Christmas but I am in to food so to celebrate an excuse to gorge myself senseless, I've put together a download which should fit nice and neatly on to a CD you can play wherever you are for dinner. I've been really careful to avoid bad language so the one song you shouldn't play in front of your Gran is highlighted below in red. It's a combination of tunes I love from 07/08 that make me feel fuzzy and festive, and a few older tracks I can't do without at Christmas. Click hurrr to download it. I know there are a million of mixes floating about but this one has been painstakingly put together in order as a CD especially for youuuuu.

01. A.M - Muhsinah
02. Just Ain't Gonna Work Out - Mayer Hawthorne and The County
03. Visions of Violet - José James Prod. By Flying Lotus
04. As - Miles Bonny / Madlib
05. The Hop (Hudson Mohawke Mix) - Radio Citizen
06. If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix
07. Too Much (rmx) - Rich Medina
08. Everywhere - Common (ft. Martina Topley Bird)
09. MILF - Bilal & 88 Keys
10. On a Cloud - Platinum Pied Pipers (feat. Karma)
11. Where Would You Be - Yaw
12. All That You Give - The Cinematic Orchestra ft Fontella Bass
13. 100 days, 100 nights - Sharon Jones and the Daptones
14. Mushallah (NYC) - Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
15. Tell The Truth - Oddisee feat. Nikki Jean
16. If We Were (bonus) - Arthur Lewis
17. Wayfaring Stranger - Jamie Woon
18. It's Not Up To You - Björk
19. Happiness - The Foreign Exchange
20. Peace - Stacy Epps

If I have time I'll put together a 'golden oldies' CD later.

2 comments:

  1. Um, not to geek out or anything but Oh my god Miles Bonny left a comment on my blog! Wahhh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails