Monday, 3 November 2008

A big fat download...

My mates keep asking what I've been listening to lately but I haven't told you lot so how about I just upload it for you. 30 tunes - not necessarily new, not all of it will you like - get's a bit diverse. I'm not going to write an epic post about it, just check it then come say what you think, I can take it I'm a big girl. It'll take a while to download it's a big ass file.
Sendspace link or if you have trouble with that get it from here, it's the folder called Lately...

Amede & The Soundsmith – Black Enough For You!
Amel Larrieux – Weary
Black Milk & Slum Village - What is This
Black Milk – Overdose 1
Camille - La Jeune Fille Aux Cheveux Blancs
Common Sense – A= For Effort
Declaime – Show Me
DJ Design ft Oh No & Dudley Perkins – Better Days
Elova – Walk
Eric (Showboy) Akaeze and His Royal Ericos - Wetin De Watch Goat, Goat Dey Watcham
Fidel - Nona Gouxmii's Intro
Floating Points – 2000 Black Tribute
Foreign Exchange ft Muhsinah – Daykeeper
Frank n Dank (prod. by Madlib) – Drinks Up!
Georgia Anne Muldrow & Dudley Perkins – All 4 U
Grace Jones – My Jamaican Guy
Hieroglyphics (feat Goapele) – Soweto
Lykke Li - Little Bit (Aether Remix)
Mike Slott – Deux Three
Mos Def - Life in Marvelous Times
Mr. Scruff, Andreya Triana – Hold On
Oddisee & Nikki Jean – Tell the Truth
Oscar Peterson – Piano Blues
Pete Rock vs Jay Dee – Microphone Master (Das EFX)
Q-Tip ft Norah Jones – Life Is Better
Roots Manuva (Sa-Ra Remix ft Ft. Wood Harris & Daedelus) – Too Cold
Sa-Ra (Ft Erykah Badu & Herbie Hancock) - Fantastic Vampere
Shape of Broad Minds ft Stacy Epps – They Don’t Know
Stacy Epps – Miuzik
Waajeed and the Bling47 Group – Clean Slate


Thank you to everyone who sends me things!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't seem to extract anything from the zip, perhaps because I'm on dirty Windows and it's a mac zip? Also, I think the ... in the file name might be confusing matters.

    What did you use to make the zip?
    To be honest, I only want this folder for Floating Points - 2000 Black (A Tribute) - I NEED THOSE DRUMS IN MY LIFE.

    Can you help? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, send me your email address to info@putmeonit.com and I'll send you the Floating Points biz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to extract as Gristy,but happened just the same...BUT,
    If you open the zip file and remove in both folder the DS STORE file,you`ll be able to extract tracks without any problem..

    I hope this was helpful

    Best wishes,

    Ivica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed you're right. Thank you very much. The drums on that Floating Points track are SO bloody good it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter what I try, I still can't unzip it, even trying the suggested method of deleting the DS store files. Any chance someone using windows could reupload the file. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails