Wednesday, 15 October 2008

THIS SATURDAY

If you were at the last NONSENSE session, you know what we are about. If you know don't know Dobie, you need to. Apart from his music, the man practically set up R.A.D magazine back in the....Anyway, Its time to get schooled, myself included. Morgan brings his goodness to the set too. I read a post on this blog about a conversation someone was having re beats, producers, Dilla blah blah blah. I believe Morgans name came up into coversation.Spacek, to me are a London sound. I got the same feelings about my city listening to Curvatia as I did Peshay- The Piano Tune.... Not that we will be playing Jungle on Saturday.



Tranquill is on the mic with renesoul.

www.myspace.com/tranqill
www.myspace.com/renaesoulmusic

Photobucket


London stand up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails