Sunday, 6 July 2008

My sunday sounds like...

Any other day to be honest with you... I have no set routine as to what to listen to according to what day of the week it is. I find it funny when people take out one specific day to listen to a certain type of music eg. "i think im gonna listen to some reggae or rare groove because it's sunday"... *rolls eyes* Music is music and should be appreciated any day of the week regardless of what genre it belongs to. Yeah I understand sunday is the day of rest and all that malarky but I don't care!! Anyone who knows me can verify my characteristics are of an extremely(worryingly) mellow nature but still that doesn't affect what or how I listen to music... Track for track I can go from the hardest Hip-Hop beat to the most psychedelic Funk tune to the harmonic sounds of a classically influenced orchestra etc, etc, etc... point is, the more selective we are with music the more prone we are to have an selective outlook on life. Don't under estimate the power of music. It's more influential than you can imagine or probably understand. Im not saying you should do what I do or listen to the music I do(although you should), all Im saying is there is a world full of music other than what is force fed to us day by day... Open your mind and your ears and the rest will make sense of itself... 

But as I was saying, my sunday sounds like... 














All amazing songs(some more than others) at random courtesy of iTunes shuffle...  Of course, there's more to come but we'll save that for another day... Enjoy :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails