Saturday, 19 July 2008

Method Man's never coming back to Shepherd's Bush...

OK, don't laugh it's not funny. He could have been seriously hurt.

Day two of the 8 Diagrams tour and you lot just let the man fall.

*NB, had I gone I would have tried to get out the way too...but I blatantly would have been the one person crushed underneath him, which is why I don't go to hip hop sausage fests like this - especially after the MOP experience where I lost my hat and crawled out on my hands and knees & Katy lost her jeans being dragged out of the crowd by a bouncer. Allow that.

1 comment:

  1. maybe they was just a bunch of pussy kids in front of him? last time wu played shepherds bush meth dived the crowd at least 3 times and was caught every time, although someone stole one of his kicks...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails