Monday, 16 June 2008

Album of the week. A really original concept.

I'm getting interactive on your asses. It's very simple - you vote, the album artwork goes up in the blog header for a week. It's a work in progress. I've kicked off with Los Angeles by Flying Lotus in honour of the Brainfeeder 'festival' (one room & vouchers for beer?!) yesterday. My favourites - Melt!, GNG BNG & Camel. I actually featured a couple on here way back when & now it's been released so I hope you've all bought (not downloaded!) it.
I've given you a hefty list of choice releases from May & June for next week since I don't know how up on them you are...it won't always be new releases - feel free to make suggestions, write reviews, suggest your own album every week etc etc...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails