Monday, 7 April 2008

A song for you...

I was bubbling around on myspace today and on David Js page he has this video of a tiny little girl singing A Song For You written by Leon Russell. There are loads of versions of this song and I can't pick between Ray Charles, Donnie Hathaway, The Temptations, or Aretha Franklin (there are loads of others like the Carpenters, and errr Celine Dion & Simply Red - they didn't make the cut I'm afraid).
Here's Ray Charles and his badman self:

I actually first heard this song as a sample in a tune called Sole by Anticon from their Bottle of Humans LP - apparently they're playing Madame Jojos 4th June, I'll be there with my backpack on - who's in? Here's a link to Sole, it's as serious as your life is...

1 comment:

  1. super ill ghostly v adult swim collabo. download the diverseness for fwee :

    feat new shit from flyandsam, milosh, dabrye, cepia, mux mool n more


    dom magus



Related Posts with Thumbnails