Monday, 14 April 2008

This took me a while (2 hours to be exact): my favourite video of all time

I just took a look in my YouTube favourites and cried...there are just TOO many hot choices. Ah well here goes:

1. What They Do - The Roots

I don't even think I was into the Roots when this song came out, but I saw it a few years ago for the first time. This really makes the point that even if you have big bucks, if you lack creativity your video can still suck (unless you find me that is, lol).

2. Windowlicker - Aphex Twin Not sure if this video scares me or makes me laugh - the extremely long stretch limo is too funny.

3.Kelis & Andre 3000 - Millionaire
It's the misty nostalgic feeling of this video that gets me everytime - I love it.

4. Miss Jackson - Outkast (in a falsetto voice) ooo I am foreeeal, lol. Classic Outkast - their creativity in both lyrical and video form is just super.

5. US Placers - Kanye West, Pharrell & Lupe Fiasco
Vashtie ignored the "don't work with kids or animals" rule and ended up with this hotness. It's not actually the official video either! The mini Lupe is adorable too

1 comment:

  1. Don't cry I love that video! I wasn't in to The Roots when I first saw it and from that day on I was, must have been about 17 and it hasn't aged.
    Thanks for spending so much time and thought on it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails